Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings

Thought this was fun... so why not.
You can playing along too at Unconscious Mutterings .


  1. Goodbye :: Not another one :(

  2. Cage :: Bird singing

  3. Buddy :: Be my friend

  4. Magic words :: Open sesame

  5. Library :: stillness... peace

  6. Fall in love :: I want to

  7. Tense :: How I've felt lately

  8. Work! :: Overwhelming

  9. Empty :: sometimes a good thing

  10. Heat wave :: We're having a heat wave.... a tropical heat wave :0) That song comes to mind

1 comments:

storyteller said...

I didn't see your ‘mutterings’ last weekend, but noticed them today … so I thought I’d add my two cents since I participate in this weekly meme too at Small Reflections. I love your answer to #10. I often think in song lyrics too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,