Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Smiley Saturday - 4th of July!










4th of July is just a day full of opportunities for smiling!




This year, amongst other festivities, we sat on a corner of the Bicentennial Mall and watched an amazing fireworks show. I think all of us "grownups" were grinning and giggling like little kids. There were a few ooohs and ahhhs, that then brought on more giggles and playful bantering. It was a great time of allowing ourselves to enjoy an awesome part of our country's heritage with Wide-Eyed Wonder!!
I was only able to get a couple of pics before my camera decided to die (Boo!)
Welp, I am going to keep it short and simple today... gotta get back to celebrating!!!
Happy Holiday Weekend Everyone :0)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July. Sounds like a lovely time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July !!!

I love fireworks.

Eve said...

The photos you did get are great though, I'd have just got blurs or my thumb! Sounds like you're having a good time.

Happy 4th July.

storyteller said...

Thanks for sharing the fireworks photos. I never have success trying to capture them, but I do enjoy seeing them. Thanks for dropping by Small Reflections earlier today. I appreciated your comment.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Nice fireworks photos. I love fireworks too. I'm trying to convince my kids they are fantastic, but they tend to cry while holding their hands over their ears :-(

Hope you had a great 4th July.